Bollinger Crest Apartments is committed to providing accessibility and usability of its website, www.bollingercrest.com, for all people with disabilities and has applied the applicable elements of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as components of its Web accessibility standards or other standards to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”).
Contact www.bollingercrest.com with your accessibility questions. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.bollingercrest.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
Bollinger Crest Apartments Online Accessibility Policy
At Bollinger Crest Apartments (“BCA”), we seek to understand and respect the unique needs and perspectives of the communities in which BCA serves. It is BCA’s commitment to ensure that our website and platform are accessible to individuals with disabilities and that they permit content providers to develop and post accessible content. To meet this goal, BCA is implementing several initiatives, including:
- Conforming bollingercrest.com, with the applicable Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ("WCAG") published by the World Wide Web Consortium;
- Distributing this policy to our guests, visitors, applicants, employees, vendors, and the like via bollingercrest.com;
- Linking to this policy from the bollingercrest.com Contact Us page, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact knowledgeable BCA personnel;
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards and responsible for coordinating BCA’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility;
- Modifying our practices to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities; and
- Retaining one or more knowledgeable website accessibility consultants responsible for conducting regular website accessibility evaluations of bollingercrest.com.
BCA has undertaken these accessibility initiatives to ensure that everyone who visits our website and platform can access the content thereon. We will continue to spend quality time and resources to enhance www.bollingercrest.com.
Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our website and platform to email@example.com. We welcome your feedback.